Tuesday, June 23, 2015

The journey until now and beyond.

It's been really really long time since my last post, near three and half years. Long time indeed but this doesn’t mean that I ceased my training hobbies. The contrary, I continued, done many mistakes in the process, learned some things, reached tops and bottoms and yet, I am still hungry, I am still in love with the weightlifting/bodybuilding and the exciting journey for the vanity of perfection and the endless knowledge that this sport offers.

I will try to make time and to write down informations about training routines, diet approaches, supplement reviews and combinations, bro-talk & science, occasionally some news about the fitness world and a bit of my life & body progress.

The journey continues......

now........ 

and beyond.......