Saturday, October 15, 2011

Training with Hugo Rivera's book: Hardgainers Bodybuilding Handbook. Part 5

Yesterday I finished the first from the three week training strength circle and the last as total for the whole training program. Below there is the table with the routine and the performance.
Click on the pictures for bigger view.

I have a minor injure at the bottom right side of my back. I will try to pass it by with Alvedon, Panadol, Voltaren, massage, plenty sets of warm-ups and carefully executed low weight Deadlifts and Squat.


_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
21/10/2011. I finished the second from the three week training strength circle and the 40th as total for the whole training program. Below there is the table with the routine and the performance.
  
Click on the pictures for bigger view.

One more week to go. The injure in the back persists so on the next leg training day I will make some changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment